ASHA JOINS UPHA CONVETION IN SAVANNAH IN 2015
January 15-17, 2015 in Savannah, GA
The American Saddlebred Horse Association (ASHA) Board of Directors voted at its February 2014 meeting to suspend the ASHA Convention in 2015; instead, the ASHA will hold board and committee meetings, as well as the annual ASHA membership meeting, in conjunction with the United Professional Horsemen’s Association (UPHA) Convention in Savannah, GA, January 15-17, 2015.
To register for the 2015 UPHA convention, please visit the UPHA Annual Convention page. The Marriott Savannah Riverfront is the 2015 Host Hotel, and you may book your reservations, or by calling their direct booking line: 1-800-285-0398.
The ASHA meetings and events held at the 2015 UPHA Convention will include:
- ASHA Board of Directors meeting, Thursday 1/15/15, 3 – 5 p.m.
- ASHA Marketing Committee meeting, Friday, 1/16/15, 2 – 3:30 p.m.
- ASHA Instructors Forum, Friday, 1/16/15, 3 – 4 p.m.
- ASHA Publications Committee meeting, Friday, 1/16/15, 3:30 – 5 p.m.
- ASHA General Membership meeting, Saturday, 1/17/15, 9 – 10 a.m.
- ASHA Awards Luncheon, Saturday, 1/17/15, 11:30 – 1:30 p.m.
- ASHA Board of Directors meeting, Saturday, 1/17/15, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- The Saturday night Gala/Dinner, will host two ASHA presentations: ASHA Lifetime Achievement Award, and ASHA Breeders Hall of Fame Award
The ASHA thanks the UPHA for permitting the ASHA to hold our meetings at the same time and place as the 2015 UPHA Convention!
ASHA will host a separate Youth Conference in 2015 in Lexington, KY on February 13 and 14, 2015. More details will become available for the ASHA Youth Conference.
In 2016, the ASHA will be excited to participate in the first-ever SuperConvention with the UPHA, American Morgan Horse Association, and the American Hackney Horse Society in Boston.
Thank you to our 2014 ASHA Convention and Youth Conference Sponsors!